Portable Autoclave (PLT-105 A)
APPLICATIONS OF PORTABLE AUTOCLAVE
- Portable Autoclave is low cost device for general sterilization ideal for doctors, nursing homes, laboratories, dentists etc.
- Mainly used as general laboratory equipment where samples in small batches are required to be sterilized.
- Light weight & easy to carry.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF PORTABLE AUTOCLAVE
- Available Electrically / Gas Heated, Single walled, (joint less body) complete with Stand in Aluminum & Stainless Steel Models.
- Hydraulically tested upto 40 psi for user safety.
- Spring loaded safety valve for pressure adjustment and a dead weight valve works as a safety device.
- Wing Type Simple and easy “Press & turn” system of closing lid for single walled units.
- Lid is fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and manual exhaust valve.
- Vacuum breaker-cum-purge valve works as a safety device.
- Moulded neoprene rubber gasket.
|Internal Dimension (Dia x Height)||300 x 300 mm|
|Heat Load||2.0 KW|
|Exhaust of Pressure||Manually through aexhaust valve|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf/cm² (30 psi)|
|Sterilizing Pressure||0-2.1 kgf/cm² (15 psi) at 121°C.|
|Pressure Vessel||Aluminum / Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60 Hz|